We are still working on mod compatibility with the new patch. We are at a standstill until some of the mods are updated. If we don't see those updates within the next 24 hours we will attempt to remove the incompatable mods.
Current status is this. We are still waiting on mods to be updated. We are talking with the hosting service to see if we can roll back to the previous version until the mod updates come through. Given that the database structure and scripting changed the modwriters have more work to do to updated than they usually do.